Adamawa Muslim Council donates Non-food items to inmates in Yola

Adamawa state Muslim Council on Tuesday donated nonfood items to inmates in Yola Correctional Centre worth thousands of naira.
The items include mats, soap and detergent.
Receiving the delegation, Deputy Comptroller of the Correctional Centre, Malam Isa Nura who was represented by Mohammed Baba described the gesture as timely as it will go a long way in improving the condition of the inmates.
He expressed appreciation to the council and pledged judicial use of the items.
In his remark, the state chairman of the Muslim council, Alhaji Gambo Jika said the purpose of the visit was to commemorate the month of Rabi’ul Auwal in Islamic calendar with the inmates and give them a sense of belonging.
Alhaji Gambo Jika counseled the inmates to remain steadfast in prayer and turn to Allah with total honesty and sincerity.
Also speaking, a member of the council and Deputy Chief Imam of Modibbo Adama Central, Malam Tijjani Tahir charged the inmates not to lose hope but consider their predicament as an opportunity to become closer to Allah.
Responding, the Chief Imam of the correctional centre expressed delight over the visit and prayed to God to reward the officials of the Council.

By Nasir Muhammad

10 Comments
  1. נערות ליווי says

אני מאוד ממליץ על אתר הזה כנסו עכשיו ותהנו ממגוון רחב של בחורות ברמה מאוד גבוהה. רק באתר ישראל נייט לאדי https://romantik69.co.il/

2. marizon ilogert says

Well I definitely liked studying it. This article offered by you is very useful for proper planning.

3. fleurs cbd outdoor en ligne says

Some genuinely howling work on behalf of the owner of this website , utterly great subject material.

4. wax crumble says

Hello, Neat post. There’s an issue with your web site in internet explorer, may check this… IE nonetheless is the market leader and a good component to folks will omit your magnificent writing because of this problem.

5. Fiona Temple says

Hi,

This AI content writer is +89 one time payment for lifetime usage. You can write engaging articlesö product descriptions, social media posts, emails, company bio, stories, 59 other content categories in minutes.

It is trained by Jasper AI data and 100M articles and scientific journals and uses the same tech (GPT3):

6. Adan Cambell says

Hello,

We can skyrocket your Google rankings in a short time with completely whitehat links and technical seo service.

Please check our profile on fiverr:

Please check tons of 5 star reviews on our Fiverr gig

7. Annis Ferro says

Hi nathmedia.com.ng team,

I can rank your webpages on the first page (the top 3 rankings) of Google with on page and off page SEO service that follows Google guidelines. Never lose your rankings.

Monthly packages include:

On Page :

– Content Optimization
    – Images optimization
    – Meta Tags and H1,H2 Optimization
    – Permalink Set Up
    – Fix Broken Links or 404 Errors
    – Create XML Sitemap
    – Fix Canonical Issue
    – Speed Optimization

Off Page:

– Omnichannel Marketing
    – High quality backlinks from domains with real visitors

5 keywords ranked on top 3 on Google: $120
    10 keywords ranked on top 3 on Google: $230
    20 keywords ranked on top 3 on Google: $320

Let me know if you have any questions. Rank your webpages now.

8. zmozero teriloren says

I have not checked in here for some time as I thought it was getting boring, but the last few posts are great quality so I guess I’ll add you back to my daily bloglist. You deserve it my friend 🙂

9. Lino Buring says

Hi there,

I will develop a unique and bug-free top-level NFT website for you: NFT minting website, smart contract and web 3 integration

Service Includes:

NFT minting functionality
    Smart contract development (erc721, erc721a, erc1155)
    Listing on Opensea and Rarible
    Connect wallet functionality
    NFT metadata generation ( art is provided by you )
    NFT metadata upload to IPFS
    Whitelist/Presale using merkle tree technology
    Ability to mint directly with credit card

Blockchains:

Solana
    Ethereum
    Polygon
    Binance Smart Chain
    Avalanche

Website Frontend:

React JS / Next JS

Some reviews:

“By far one of the best developers, I have come across and went above and beyond to make sure that everything was perfect for our launch. Great communication and a will to do things the right way. Will definitely be using again and HIGHY RECCOMEND!”

“It’s my second time ordering from him I needed a front page for my website this time and Josiah did a stellar job with the UI and coding. If you’re looking for a detail-oriented dev who knows what he’s doing, this is definitely the place to go.”

“He did an amazing job for us, I can highly recommend him! He explained us everything and everything worked as described! If you search someone for your NFT project, do it with him!”

10. zmozero teriloren says

My brother recommended I might like this web site. He was entirely right. This post actually made my day. You can not imagine just how much time I had spent for this info! Thanks!